Monday, January 02, 2006

Arrangements- updated

Visiting hours are scheduled for Wednesday 2-4 and 6-9 p.m. The funeral will be at 10 a.m. on Thursday (at St. Bernard's in Yongstown). The wake will be held here:

M.J. COLUCCI & SON FUNERAL CHAPEL
2730 Military Road
Niagara Falls, New York 14304
298-1800

In lieu of flowers, the Chilberg family requests that friends honor Bob Chilberg's memory with gifts to Buffalo Catholic Charities or Niagara Hospice.

I'll post the actual obit when I receive it later this evening (I hope!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to thank God for blessing me with the friendship of one of the finest men to ever set foot on this earth, Robert W. Chilberg. I will never forget your warm smile, kind words, and loving bear hugs. If I could be half the man that you were, I would be twice the man that I am today. You will be deeply missed, but never forgotten. You will always be in my heart and prayers. Love Ya Pa, Tony DiRienzo

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE WOULDLIKE TO THANK ALL OF THE LOVED ONES WHO SUPPORTED US DURING THIS SAD TIME - THE LOSS OF SUCH A WONDERFUL MAN IS SHARED BY MANY AS WELL AS THE BLESSINGS BESTOWED UPON FROM PA - HIS LOVE OF LIFE AND MANKIND WAS A LESSON THAT WE WERE ALL FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO HAVE EXPERIENCED- HE TOUCHED OUR LIVES LIKE NO OTHER AND WHAT A TRIBUTE TO PA IF WE KEPT IT ALIVE- HE WILL BE SO MISSED BUT OUR LIVES ARE SO MUCH GREATER BECAUSE OF HIM- THANK- YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND KINDNESS AND MOST OF ALL FOR THE LOVE SHOWN DUE TO THE LOVE SHOWN TO YOU FROM OUR WONDEFUL PA!
MARK & CINDY & FAMILY

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home